At PJ Trailers we are always looking for talented individuals in the following fields:
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (IT)
If you are interested in a career with PJ Trailers email our Human Resources department.
>> Click here to fill out the online application.
- #1 Professional Grade Open Trailer Manufacturer
- Broad Line of Dumps, Flatdecks, Utilities, Tilts & Equipment Trailers
- Over 300 Independent PJ Trailers Dealer Locations in the US & Canada
Established in 1991, PJ Trailers has become the premier trailer manufacturer in North America.
The PJ Trailer brand is synonymous with high-end, superbly constructed trailers.
We manufacture Flatdecks, Deckovers, Tilts, Dumps, Carhaulers, & Utilities.
Our trailers are equipped with premium components and feature a 3 year frame warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I buy trailers directly from PJ Trailers?
- No, trailers must be purchased through a dealer. Go to our Dealer Finder to find the dealer closest to you.
- How much do your trailers cost?
- PJ Trailers does not price trailers from our office. All trailer pricing is handled through PJ dealers.
- Where is my nearest PJ Trailers dealer?
- To find your nearest dealer go to our Dealer Finder.
- Can I become a PJ Trailers dealer?
- If you are interested in becoming an PJ Trailers dealer, please fill out our Dealer Inquiry Form.
- Where can I get a manual for my PJ Trailer?
- Visit our Support section to download our trailer manuals.
- What is Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)?
- The Gross Vehicle Weight Rating is maximum total weight of the fully loaded trailer including cargo. This weight rating must never be exceeded.
- What is Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR)?
- The Gross Axle Weight Rating is maximum total weight to be carried by a single axle. This weight rating must never be exceeded.
Load brokers can now view available loads at www.texmecana.com.